Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SURVEY - RESEARCH ON COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT

SURVEY - RESEARCH ON COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT

Dear all,

my name is Imma. I'm about to graduate in Business and Administration at Luiss Guido Carli University in Rome. 

My thesis project in Economics and Management of Innovation is about online music communities; specifically the study is focused on the new user experience offered by new online music services.

If it's possible, I would like to interview you by a survey in order to study Spotify community.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best, 

Imma

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VAyOlAdeaW3Orzbrx51WluPvmdm-8pr2vaVf9K11teM/viewform?usp=send_form

50 Replies

Done! Good luck

Just finished the survey. Hopefully its helpful information.

🙂 nice n esasy, just made it. Done 🙂 hope you can do some good for users with this

done 🙂

Hi guys,

HABEMUS EXITUS

I've collected a sample of 250 community users.

Below is the link to see the results:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1VAyOlAdeaW3Orzbrx51WluPvmdm-8pr2vaVf9K11teM/viewanalytics

Thank you so much

Have a good day!!! 🙂

Imma

@imma91 wrote:

my name is Imma. I'm about to graduate in Business and Administration at Luiss Guido Carli University in Rome. 

Hi Imma, sei laureata?

I've answered before checking that your request is from 2 years ago...

It was fun to see all other person's answer. Mainly male (!) and most of them didn't receive an officiall answer (or a Dankeschön when S implemented their ideas). I assume they are under huge time pressure.

let me /us know how your research ended up - JuanMaría

haha..
@imma91

I answered your survey.. but now i notice the date of that post [2014-08-06] it was quite long ago *smiles*

Loved to help 🙂

Hey! We have a new Spotify/music app survey that will help us make your listening process more seamless than ever...and you can win a $50 Amazon gift card. 

I promise.. it takes 3 minutes! Thanks so much

bit.ly/musicappsurveywh

Hey all! We have a new Spotify/music app survey that will help us make your listening process more seamless than ever...and you can win a $50 Amazon gift card. 

I promise.. it takes 3 minutes! Thanks so much

bit.ly/musicappsurveywh

Question on integration with home devices like Sonos is missing. This is a major requirement and currently a weak point of Spotify.

Suggested posts