Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

THE THREAD OF AWSOME AND FUNNY VIDEOS

THE THREAD OF AWSOME AND FUNNY VIDEOS

Hello, everyone!

I'm starting this thread to spread some joy in Spotify community. As my everyday job is very much related to going through internet and looking for awsome content, it seemed natural for me to share it with you too.

You are more than welcome to share some stuff you've found on the internet with us as well!

I will start with this golden retriever running to ocean. It is literary 35 seconds of pure joy 🙂

24 Replies

Well, hello everyone again!

I'm back to renew my awsome video thread!

I want to share with you something really special today: this is a video from an event that takes place once a year in my country, Latvia. It is a free concert in the middle of the lake on sunrise (5 AM). When it comes closer, they just spread the news about the time and location and anyone can rent or take a boat with them and come. It is really magical!

EZERA SKAŅAS 2014 //atskats from Ezera Skanas on Vimeo.

@bzite wrote:

Well, hello everyone again!

I'm back to renew my awsome video thread!

I want to share with you something really special today: this is a video from an event that takes place once a year in my country, Latvia. It is a free concert in the middle of the lake on sunrise (5 AM). When it comes closer, they just spread the news about the time and location and anyone can rent or take a boat with them and come. It is really magical!

Wow, awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to bookmark it and hope I can join it one day. By the way, I thought it's funny that one has a cup of asparagus soup in german langauage ("Spargelsuppe") at 02:02 😄

Amazing performance!

what do you think of these?

No funny stuff!

Suggested posts