Spotify
Rocio

Thumbs up and down now on your desktop!

[ Edited ]

Great news for Spotify radio fans! Now you can enjoy the same Thumbs up (and down) functionality on your desktop as you do on your mobile!

Radio is all about what you want to hear. By giving a track a thumbs up or down, you’ll help to personalize your stations. Best yet, songs you like from either your mobile or desktop will grow your "Liked from Radio" Spotify playlist - so you can always keep track of new discoveries.

radio_thumbs.jpg

;)
-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved :)

♬Music is life♬
Regular
MK78

Re: Thumbs up and down now on your desktop!

Great now I can finally ignore Veronica Maggio and Skrillex...

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Why? Skrillex is awesome!

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Lover
Enviii

[ Edited ]

I can't seem to find my "Liked from Radio" playlist. I've thumbed up a bunch of songs from radio but can't seem to find it no matter what. 

EDIT: I fixed the problem. I went into my Android app, started radio and liked a song. It created the playlist from my phone and now when I like songs on my desktop it will add it to the playlist as well. 

Basically, if it's not showing up for you, go to your mobile app and like a song and it might work on your desktop. 

Regular
MK78

Bug ?

Community Legend
timiambeing

Can anyone tell me, when you thumbs down a track, does that mean you are saying you don't like OR you don't like it in THAT playlist?

:
:
[However much I moan, I still love Spotify - I just wanna make it even better! ;0)]
Richard

timiambeing wrote:

Can anyone tell me, when you thumbs down a track, does that mean you are saying you don't like OR you don't like it in THAT playlist?

See here!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Music Lover
JJsEmail

I can't find my Thumbs UP songs.

My phone is a windows 7 and I do not use it for apps.

I only use desktop with xp.

Can anyone tell me where to find all these songs that I keep saying thumbs up to?

Gold Streaming Artist
hpguru

Spotify for Windows Phone 7 does not support radio, so problem maybe here. However you should see a playlist with liked tracks.

Spotify for music listening, user since April 2009. Netflix for movie watching, user since July 2013. 100M/5M cable modem and 50M/25M mobile network. Pimp your life with streaming everywhere!
Music Lover
JJsEmail

No, it totally sucks.

I just signed up last night and spend quite a few hours liking songs thinking it would be easy to find them and put them in my playlist.

I only have two play lists:

DUTCH ( I created)
  &

Windows Media Center.

We are very happy about the great selection of songs from Holland, but this LIKE button totally sucks if I can't retrieve them.

Announcements

Want to be a Rock Star?
Read about our Rock Star Program.
If you'd like to join, please make sure you read the attached pdf file and fill out this form:
Please log in (or register) to see the link.

Did you know?

More

Please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service. It's a place where we all help each other, whether we work for Spotify or not. So please use your discretion when using the forum.