Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Jyri

Richard

Hello Jyri (aka hpguru, Community Rock Star), nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

I'm Jyri Väätäinen from Finland and I'm Spotify user since 2009. Currently I'm 23 years old, but soon in November 24. My home country is Russia, but I live in Finland permanently. I'm happy and friendly guy and I want to help people out with any Spotify problems. Also I like streaming: Spotify and Netflix are both in hard use every day. When I have time, I contribute also to my blog in Finnish - mainly I collect my MTB trips with fun story and great pictures. I like mountain biking!

hpguru.jpeg

So, what kind of music are you into?

I listen only Dancecore, Hands Up and Jumpstyle music. If you want to hear some, just hit play in my playlist, and enjoy till the morning light. Yes, yes – here we go!

What's the music scene like in Finland? Any bands around at the moment we should be checking out?

Mainly only mainstream artists, I don't actually listen them. Sometimes hands up artists are here at summer gigs, most known, like Cascada (hands up hits like Miracle or Everytime We Touch) or ItaloBrothers (hands up hits like Stamp On The Ground or Love Is On Fire). These days they produce mainly commercial stuff, but gladly they still play at gigs old and better stuff – hands up! Also old Hands Up music by them is with us forever 🙂

You're a bit of a technology buff. What one gadget would it be impossible for you to live without?

I like my smartphone a lot. Easy way to listen music everywhere. In fact, I love mountain biking in the forests in my commune around sweet lakes over all, listening to the Hands Up music from Spotify over Mobile network at the same time. I can't live without it – my lovely Samsung Galaxy S 4 Mini with Pioneer earphones. It could be the perfect team, which I would take to a desert island!

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Earphones that work with me no more than six months.

4 Comments
Amarro

I just listened into your spotify playlist and it is really nice 🙂 thanks a lot!

My playlist comes with great music! Feel free to subscribe 🙂 Party time!

mjealfonso

My account has been showing up with everyone in spotify social feed as their account numbers, no names.  I've tried to resolve this with spotify, even changing my email and account to see if it would interface with facebook again.  no luck.  it's been 3 weeks.  very down on spotify right now.  using an old version 8.153.  any help appreciated.  thanks, mjealfonso

Hey there.

I'm really sorry.

If thos problem is still here, could you please re-install your app at first.

Then if no help, just come back and let me know.