Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Kyle

Richard

Hello Kyle (aka , nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Hey Guys! I'm Kyle. I work as an account manager for a global IT consulting firm. My hobbies include listening to music, reading, playing my own music on violin/viola/cello/guitar, driving fast cars, and traveling as much of the world as I possibly can 🙂 As a huge fan of history and literature, I try to exemplify the best that I see in others. As Theodore Roosevelt said, "Believe you can and you're halfway there."

10670003_10204875340349132_3909871169754086750_n.jpg

So, what kind of music are you into?

My music taste is super random!

Here's a few of my favorites - Foster The People, Mumford & Sons, Ed Sheeran, Lana Del Rey, Katy Perry, Journey, Calvin Harris, Charli XCX, Armin Van Buuren, Icona Pop, Passenger, Ellie Goulding, Eminem, Imagine Dragons, Avicii, Bastille, Bruno Mars, Swedish House Mafia, Ke$ha, Flo Rida, Maroon 5, 3OH!3, Bon Jovi, The Eagles, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Ricky Martin, Cascada, Fountains of Wayne, Plain White T's, The Killers, Aloe Blacc, Kim Cesarion, Pitbull, Cazette, The xx, Sia, Kiesza, Magic!, Coldplay, The Wanted, One Republic, The Script, Tove Lo, M83, Snow Patrol, Sam Smith, KONGOS, Linkin Park, Nicki Minaj.

Yeah...that's just a few. I'm sure I'm missing some. Did I say I loved music?!? LOL

The last song you played on Spotify is now your personal anthem and plays wherever you go! How does this affect your life?

Well...the last song was Undressed by Kim Cesarion - so... I'm going to keep this family friendly and use the one played right before that one - "We Own the Night" by The Wanted.

Partying would be my life - ALL THE TIME. Some of the words say, "this man was a legend, a hero of his time - when he was at a party, the party never died." I guess I'd better get some rest...it's gonna be a long night.

The Proclaimers famously said they'd walk 500 miles (and 500 more). In a 1,000 mile radius of your current position, where would you most like to go?

A thousand miles from me would let me go to the Bahamas! I've been on a few cruises in the Caribbean, but want to hit up the Bahamas soon! As they say, "It's better in the Bahamas." I think I'd pick out a nice white sand beach, some scuba gear, and a nice drink. I may even take a favorite book or two to read in my off time from wild ocean adventures!

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Here's two!

Q: What do you call a cow with no legs?

A; Ground Beef 

Q: Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?
A: Because he was a little shellfish

3 Comments
Peter__

Quite a lot of music in that list I enjoy! 😄 

meahtenoha

What's the story behind the great pic @kbrooksc

kbrooksc

ha! @meahtenoha , I was on vacation in St. Kitts (in the Caribbean) two weeks ago and the locals like to pose for pictures. Monkeys are all over the mountains there, so people like to use them us pets. It was pretty cool 🙂