Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Liam

Richard

Hello Liam, nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Well, my name is Liam, I'm 16 and am starting sixth form in September. I program in PHP and Java, and I like listening to music when doing so. I live in Barrow-in-Furness, a small town in England, and I was born in Carlisle. I own mutliple sites, and am active on many forums.

So, what kind of music are you into?

That's a hard one. Mainly because I don't search for music, I listen to pre-made lists. However, some old music, and new music are what I listen to. For a definitive answer, check my Spotify profile 😉

There's a new awards category at the VMAs, and it's up to you to pick it! What's the award, and who wins this year?

What are the VMAs?

Erm... I would outsource this to someone else.

Your community avatar is Fry - so we're guessing you're a big Futurama fan, right?

Yup. Although I didn't even know what Futurama was until I turned the TV on to Sky when it was on a while ago... I didn't even know it was a cartoon.

However, my sister loved it and bought all the DVDs (which were all eventually destroyed...), and I think Fry is just great.

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

Let me think...

A programmer is sent to the grocery store with instructions to "buy butter and see whether they have eggs, if they do, then buy 10."

Returning with 10 butters, the programmer says, "they had eggs."

2 Comments
kbrooksc

Nice to "meet" you @Liam ! Thanks for sharing!

Taylor

Hehe, Good joke 😉