Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intro: Meet Rafael

Richard

Hello Rafael (Spotify Community moderator), nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Hey! My name is Rafael and was born in Australia, after many hops around the world I've now landed in the UK. Since I was two years old I've been working/using computers until University. One day I woke up and found out that programming and IT is not for me or to be more specific it's not "my Dream."

me.jpg

After several start-ups and projects that I've started, I've discovered that Portugal is not the right country. So with a couple of euros in my pocket I moved to the UK I'm now in Spotify. It's been a great experience and I'm loving it. 

So, what kind of music are you into?

I'm into all the music (no not even Justin or One Direction) all depends on the mood. But If I need to choose one I'll say Scooter – How Much Is The Fish?. In every life there was a point that you loved Scooter. 

I still remember the day my mother finally bought the cassette and batteries. Happiest days of my life.

Which of your Spotify playlists are you most proud of?

I'm really into Old-school Hip Hop so I've gathered some cool tracks with a friend of mine: Dope

Have a listen.

Are there any songs you can recite the lyrics to perfectly at a moment's notice?

It's a mystery too me.
We have a greed which we have agreed
You think you have to want more than you need
Until you have it all you won't be free
Society, you're a crazy breed

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

If someone asks you to spell "part A" backwards, don't do it.
It's a Trap.
5 Comments
Amarro

Really nice story, congratulations 🙂 and nice dogs as well 😄

Rafael

Hi @Amarro 

Thank you very much. Milka and Nala say hi!

kbrooksc

Nice to "Meet" you!

Peter__

Cool story bro. 😛 

SimplyMary

Hi Rafel! Nice to meet you 😃

I'm Simply Mary, a Songwriter and Musician. I Released my Debut Album Freedom Bound - Dedicated to Survivors of Domestic Violence back in 2015, after my own personal experience.

Now I am currently diving into a more Modern approach and want to release new material. I have been struggling since 2011 to get my music out there, which it has done exceptionally well so far, but not where I thought I could take it.

I guess I am looking for Community Members who would like to maybe add one of my tracks to their Playlists for  Mother's Day Song's. I have 2 Mother's Day Songs available, and also other great tracks in a variety of styles and emotions.

I am currently working on my Second Album "Mid Life Crisis" with a whole new me returning to the Music Scene after a much needed break. In the meantime, between Studio Work and Registering Songs and Copyrights, blah di blah blah; I am researching new approaches such as adding to Playlists to my daily routine, as I see this can be immensley helpful. 

I guess right now, I am looking for the best possible ways to request to be added to Playlists, especially Mother's Day ones. I am having trouble finding the info I need here.

I thank you so much for checking out my songs if you get the chance, and I am digging this whole Community thing going on. It's helpful as an artist to see what Fans have to say and how they feel. 

Learning something New every day!

Glad to be a part of this Community!

Simply Mary