Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

backstage pass.png

Backstage Intros: Meet Christoffer

Jamie

Who are you?

I'm @Christoffer, a super user (Rock Star) here at the Community.

Christoffer

Tell us a bit about yourself. Be interesting. Exaggerate, if needs be.

Well, I live in Gothenburg, Sweden. I am 25 years old and I work as Front-end developer (which I will not bore you with explaining). I like to develop cool stuff with the Spotify API in my spare time. I am however not much for shameless plugs so there will be no links but there are some links in my signature. I have also been to the Spotify Gothenburg office twice which was awesome!

Yadda yadda yadda. NEXT! Favourite cartoon from your childhood and why?!

Duck Tales! The adventures were always exciting and a also read a lot of Donald Duck comics.

Music is everything. Which album changed your life?

Don't know about changing my life but two albums have definitely have a special place in my heart. First one is Alt-J's An Awesome Wave, the lyrics is creative (the song Matilda is a good example) and the whole album has a great flow. The other album is Arcade Fire's awesome album The Suburbs.

What are you most proud of?

Good question, I guess completing my education at the university and having a job I love. 

What's your favourite line spoken by your favourite character in your favourite Wes Anderson film?

I think I will go with Mr Fox and the following line: " Why a fox? Why not a horse, or a beetle, or a bald eagle? I'm saying this more as, like, existentialism, you know? Who am I? And how can a fox ever be happy without, you'll forgive the expression, a chicken in its teeth?".

You were a member of one of the greatest bands the world has ever seen. Tell us the band name, what you played, the name of your most famous album and why you broke up?

Our band name was Mostly Harmless (taken from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy). We played strange indie rock and our most famous album was "Or are we?". We broke up because of creative differences. The rest of the band couldn't handle my visions, especially when it came to our music videos! 

Finally, tell us your best joke?

It's to dangerous to tell but it's the funniest joke in the world.

Keep an eye on the Community Blog for another Backstage Intro next week!