Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

original.png

Backstage Intros: Meet Grace

Richard

Hello Grace, nice to meet you. Tell us a little about yourself.

Oh, hello. 

A little about myself; I've been at Spotify for almost two years now, and I rather like it. I grew up in France, which means I have a cheese and French-stick obsession. The struggle is real, my friends.

grace.jpg

So, what kind of music are you into?

Anything. Anything except Rock, Punk, Heavy Metal, Pop, R&B and Classical.

If I had to name a few of my favourite artists, I'd say Simon and Garfunkel (no shame), Coldplay, Alt-J, The National, Bon Iver, Meatloaf (yes; really), Thomas Newman and Ludovico Einaudi.

Miley Cyrus has famously made "twerking" into an international phenomenon. But what's your signature dance move?

I was actually born with terrible co-ordination, which seems to have affected my ability to dance like a normal human. Because of this, I point blank refuse to dance in a public setting. Ironically, I did Ballet for a number of years as a child and was actually quite good. Grandma at the disco!

We hear you're a big fan of horses. Were you disappointed to learn that all the members of Band of Horses were actually 100% human?

Not at all. The more money I spend on my horses, the less I like them (I do feed them though, I promise).

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us. Before we go, what joke always makes you laugh?

You're very welcome; fame comes naturally to me. I have quite a dry sense of humour, but here's a sort-of-funny joke:

Q: What do you call a laughing jar of mayonnaise? 

A: LMAYO 

5 Comments
rafaelsaga
if I buy the card spotify and I put the code after Rhodesia which is free and tada in serre account my account but they accept them almomento term hise said no I do payment
Peter__

Who doesn't love french sticks though? 😛

@rafaelsaga - If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand. 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

jeremygoh

Mmm, cheese!

Merik

Dang! 19 years old and she already has a job at Spotify? That's awesome! Nice to meet you @Grace 🙂

MichaelJerzak

you like Coldplay? We can be Friends :DDDDDD