Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

backstage pass.png

Backstage Intros: Meet Josh77

Jamie
Who are you?

I'm @Josh (Joshua, i prefer Josh though :P) Nicholson. 

Josh

Tell us a bit about yourself:

I currently live in California, and i'm 19 years old. Some of the things I like to do for fun are travel, listen to music, and recently watch random movies. I also love dogs (thats one of them in the picture!).

Favourite cartoon from your childhood and why? 

Hmm... Bartok (from Anastasia, and from Bartok the Magnificent). Haha i think it was because he made me laugh a lot, if it not him then Dexter (Dexter's Laboratory). 

Music is everything. Which album changed your life?

Probably Coldplay's albums, those were probably the first albums that got me into Alternative music, which is mostly what i listen to now. (But that could also be The Cranberries, and Snow Patrol, its hard for me to choose haha!).

What are you most proud of?

Never really thought about it but probably being a 'techie', I love to be around people who love technology and love to talk about it and try to make new ideas.

We know nothing about you here on the Community. You're essentially a mystery man. Let's imagine that you are, in fact, a superhero. What would your superhero name be, what would you wear, and what powers would you possess?

Hmmm....Superjosh? Haha I would think it would be something similar to what Superman wears, because i would love to fly for my power! 

Finally, tell us your best joke (no puns allowed).

Not sure if this is a joke, but don't read the next line. 

Hi!
1 Comment
Peter__

❤️ Dexter - good choice. 😛