We use cookies to give you the best online experience. By using our website you agree to our use of cookies in accordance with our cookie policy.Learn more here

Close
Korenn

Add spotify Apps and radio in the iPad app

by Korenn on ‎04-05-2012 08:37 AM
It would ne great to be able to use all spotify features on an ipad and not to use à computer everytime we want to use spotify Apps or radio.

As mentioned, radio got implemented on ipad.
If you want apps on the mobile devices, check out this idea here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Apps-on-Spotify-Mobile/idc-p/147634#M9683

Add your kudos there please! ;)
Comments
by Have Fans Will Travel on ‎04-05-2012 10:03 AM

Yes that is my believement too.

by skurtis on ‎04-05-2012 02:14 PM

And iPhone too.

by jdavis83 on ‎11-05-2012 05:41 PM

Check out SpotON for iPhone. It does the Radio stations using your Spotify account!

by Korenn on ‎11-05-2012 06:04 PM
I know but I also use last.fm and spoton doesn't support scrobbling...plus it would be better to have everything in one app.
by omegaman on ‎21-05-2012 07:19 PM

I'll also add a request for the  spotify ipad app to support internet radio.  I listen to radio stations I set up on my PC when at home, but when on the road, i cannot access them from the spotify ipad app.  I have not cancelled my account to the (P word) competitor yet, as right now I can only share home/mobile radio stations with that service.  I do not want to pay for 2 services, so one is going to be cancelled once I complete my consideration of switching to Spotify.    Am I missing how to enable radio stations on my ipad, or is that capability coming (very) soon?

thanks for the info.

by Spotify on ‎20-06-2012 07:35 AM

Hello.

Radio is now on the iOS version of Spotify. Pop over to the App Store to get your freshly baked update!

by Spotify ‎14-09-2012 11:01 AM - edited ‎14-09-2012 11:07 AM

Hello there,

We just marked this as "Unspecified" since there are two ideas here.

*The Radio is already implemented on the iPad, so we mark it as "Implemented"

*There is an idea already requesting the "Spotify Apps in other platforms", add your kudos and comments if you want to see this built!

Thanks a lot for your contribution and feedback, we really appreciate this :)

by Jayirwin on ‎04-01-2013 09:39 PM

I, too, would like to see Spotify Apps enabled on other platforms like the iPhone and iPad. I probably listen to music from the Apps (like Pitchfork) more than any other source. Thanks!

by Tim7 on ‎05-01-2013 11:40 PM
I'm currently a free user of Spotify and I'm thinking about becoming a premium user. If Spotify makes the Spotify apps available on iPhones (and iPads), I'll sign up. My main interest is in discovering new music but I find that 'radio', whether Last FM or Spotify, doesn't work for me. Apps like Share my Playlist and Pitchfork however often come up with something I like, and I probably now use Spotify for this more than anything else. Having them available on iPhones and iPads therefore becomes critical in deciding whether to go for the premium service.
by World Tour on ‎11-03-2013 01:55 AM
Status changed to: Duplicate Idea

As mentioned, radio got implemented on ipad.
If you want apps on the mobile devices, check out this idea here:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Apps-on-Spotify-Mobile/idc-p/147634#M9683

Add your kudos there please! ;)
Announcements
Labels
Polls
I follow people on Spotify because..

Top Choice: ..they have good music taste and I want new recommendations. (64%)

Votes: 125
Votes: 227
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count