Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Colleen

Allowing listeners to know how many hours they've used listening to music

by Colleen on ‎25-10-2012 01:48 AM

I live in the U.S. where apparently our listening time limit doesn't work or whatever it is. But I try and keep my listening to a minimum, which is pretty difficult using Free Listening. What I think Spotify should do is allow those of us people who use the free option to know how many hours we've used and how many we have left. Because sometimes I get lost in listening to the music, and I have no clue how much time I have left.

The listening limit for Spotify free users is gone now. ;)
Comments
by Moderator on ‎26-10-2012 08:19 AM

As a US user, you'll get no limits to how much music you can listen to per month.

However, for those users elsewhere who do have time limits - there is a bar that comes up in the top right with the remaining time shown.

by Jude on ‎30-10-2012 04:06 PM
Status changed to: Case Closed

by Bullmull on ‎16-05-2013 10:38 PM
I tjink you should add a feature to premium (mainly) members to see how many hours this day, week, month, year and total you have listened. I listen about 9h a day, but would love to see my montly length. Cheers //Axel
by bobemakk on ‎16-05-2013 10:42 PM

I just don't understand why we have a playlist and have to be a premium member to continually listening to our music.

by sherlizz on ‎22-05-2013 12:49 AM

Get the countdown counter back please.

by World Tour on ‎29-10-2013 03:08 PM
Status changed to: New Idea

Re-opening this idea since after an update the timer is only shown when you have 1 hour left. This idea here requests to have the timer always shown in the top right to let you know how many hours you have left to listen to in this month (Spotify free).
by World Tour on ‎29-12-2013 02:16 PM
Status changed to: Case Closed

The listening limit for Spotify free users is gone now. ;)
Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count