Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Integration of Spotify and BMW Connected Drive

It would be great to be able to manage Spotify through BMW iDrive, either by a dedicated Spotify app on BMW system or at least by a connection of iDrive controls with Spotify app on the iPhone.

Updated: 2015-09-17
Since Spotify is now available for BMW Conected Drive on the iPhone, we'll mark this topic as 'Implemented'.

If you're on Android - please add your kudos to this idea here:
[Android] Integration of Spotify and BMW Connected Drive - Android

Thanks everyone!

Comments
Rocio
Status changed to: Implemented

jhbodle

This sounds promising - it would be the ultimate in-car entertainment! Let's get this going!

mivole

Check aupeo, they have a nice solution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObTFJY3rtdk

Please post the timeline for integration!

Imolarot

Pretty please with sugar on top?

Park

This will be about the only way I will renew my mobile subscription. Please, Mr. Ek, Mr. Parker?

Monte1980
Please spotifY , increase The idrive Integration for spotifY on iPhone. For example :Alpeo Works very fine in my bmw, why spotify Take over The Theology of alpeo. Thanks a Lot Spotify Premium User since yesterday 😉
FRA_MUC

I am using spotify quite often and would also appreciate an easier use in my BMW. As Aupeo is able to provide an embedded App, it should be even easier for Spotify if Spotify would like to be No. 1 in Aufio Streaming....

Louisandtimmy

Go on. Do it!

jhbodle

Spotify is missing a trick here. This would be the ultimate entertainment system for any car. Even if they don't do this, it would be nice for the steering wheel controls to actually be able to change tracks back and forth without the iPod shutting Spotify down and opening the music transferred in iTunes!

Daenniz
Do it!