Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
klipsch

Link Facebook Fan Page with Spotify Profile

by klipsch on ‎11-12-2012 11:15 PM

Why doesn't Spotify allow Facebook fan pages to link to Spotify profiles? Seems like a perfect fit. We have over 1M fans and would like to work Spotify into our website/facebook page, but without the ability to link the fan page to the spotify profile, we feel, well, limited. Since we cannot link our fan page to the Spotify page, we cannot display a profile picture....we would also like to direct our fans to Spotify to listen to the playlists we create, which would heavily increase Spotify's traffic and subscriber rate, but, alas we don't have the opportunity.

Why doesn't Spotify allow for this integration?

Comments
by Jorlando on ‎12-12-2012 07:10 PM

We have the same idea it seems like the perfect fit. I really hope spotify adds this feature.

by klipsch on ‎19-12-2012 05:31 PM

Is there anyone at Spotify that can help with my question about integration? We'd really like to set this up and also apply some other partnership options. Thank you!

by Driesssens on ‎13-02-2013 01:32 PM

Yeah, I really love this idea. It would take Spotify Socials scope to a whole new level. Imagine the possibilities for both companies and Spotify if companies would use a Spotify profile as a crucial part of their social media strategy...

by MariusEJ ‎23-05-2013 09:16 AM - edited ‎23-05-2013 09:19 AM

This is exactly what I am looking for these days. As a co-admin for a music facebook artist/label page we are interrested in linking an official label spotify account to our official label facebook site. So that we can create playlists and share that info on our facebook site.

My suggestions will be to do this just as easy as a twitter account is linked to spotify. Just by adding the direct URL/page reference in Spotify. Add the direct URL to your facebook artist/label/fan page.

Fans will now be able to follow when updating your official spotify playlists, suscribe to playlists, favourite tracks etc??

And the profile picture from your facebook artist page should of course be shown in your Spotify account too.. ;)

Best.

MariusEJ

by prudence on ‎11-06-2013 07:53 PM

i'm also looking for this feature! i can't wait until spotify and facebook offer this

by TEMPHUiBIS on ‎19-06-2013 02:23 PM

-]. Seems Spotify don't listen to their users .[-

by Smoarz on ‎27-06-2013 09:53 PM

Great idea, how is this not already done?!

Bring Social networking to the next level @Spotify!

by ralfp on ‎08-07-2013 12:47 PM

As all before me said and say: a great feature and surprising that it hasn't been implemented yet anyway. So - please implement as soon as possible!

by brookeH on ‎18-07-2013 01:18 AM

Looking for the same thing Spotify....

by BiebLV on ‎16-08-2013 12:38 PM

+1 That would make a great feature for our library fan page.
Sharing and being able to connect to (our) users. 

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count