Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
jacraig1

Lyrics

by jacraig1 on ‎27-02-2012 01:41 AM

Wouldnt it be cool to hace a button that could be pressed and the lyrics to the song are displaied and when the button is pressed again the lyrics vanish?    ....idk sounds cool to me:smileyhappy:

Marking as Implemented as the Tunewiki app lets you do this, as rrkeelley pointed out.
Comments
by rrkelley on ‎27-02-2012 03:05 AM

The TuneWiki app does something very similar, and scrolls the lyrics along with the song.  If you want to add the app, make sure your updated to the latest build, and head to the App Finder and look for TuneWiki.  It's a great app.

by Moderator on ‎28-02-2012 12:30 PM
Status changed to: Implemented
Marking as Implemented as the Tunewiki app lets you do this, as rrkeelley pointed out.
by diecutcreep on ‎13-03-2012 06:23 PM

I would love to have Scroling Lyrics. I often look up lyrics to songs I listen to but it would be great if I could just turn them on in Spotify like Closed Captioning. 

by Spotify on ‎14-03-2012 08:13 AM

Hello!

Why not pop over to the App Finder, and pop TuneWiki open? You'll see something like the following - 

Screen shot 2012-03-14 at 08.11.12.png

by diecutcreep on ‎14-03-2012 06:30 PM

Thanks David. That is perfect...

by bavl on ‎12-04-2012 05:54 AM

It'd be nice if there was a lyrics feature where lyrics to every song would be shown. AlSong has this feature where the users of the music player uploads lyrics and synchs them with the audio track so the lyrics lines would be highlighted along the song. Almost every song (at least korean songs) has the lyrics database and i'm sure this can be accomplished also with the larger community of music fans here. oh one more thing, the lyrics window can be displayed in a semi-transparent rectangular field on top of the desktop so it can be seen even though the spotify window is down. 

I personally think everybody will appreciate this feature

by Moderator on ‎12-04-2012 06:53 AM

Hey bavl, welcome to the Community.

Check out the TuneWiki app - it features the lyrics to most songs (if not, you can add them) and syncs up to the currently playing song. So I'd say it's exactly what you're looking for.

by Moderator on ‎12-04-2012 06:53 AM

by blueyes on ‎18-04-2012 12:33 PM

wouldn't be great too in the search to search by son's words ?

by Spotify on ‎09-05-2012 03:10 PM

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count