Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
M3talc0re

MP3 Player syncing

by M3talc0re on ‎14-03-2012 11:20 AM

I have some kind of old-school MP3 Player (Philips Go-Gear Ariaz) and it would be nice if you could add the possibility to sync music from your hard drive to your MP3 Player. You already have the possibility for IPods and Mobile Devices, so it should be easy to widen this for other MP3 Players too.

Marked as new idea again - once this idea reaches 100+ kudos it will be reviewed again.

Comments
by bubbles on ‎19-04-2012 05:14 AM

I agree! I have the same mp3 and I really want music from spotify on my mp3 because I have like no new music or current music I guess you could say. I would really appreciate it if they could change it too.

by rubawaytheday on ‎24-04-2012 01:45 AM

Please Please be compatible with mp3 devices. I used to use Napster, which I loved, Now I am stuck with rhapsody. The name rhapsody is an oxymoron. It is the furtherest from music rhapsody that I can imagine. I want to use spotify, but must be able to sync with my player for my job and many other reasons. Please please please help!!! save me from the misery that is Rhapsody!!

by Mario on ‎25-04-2012 10:02 AM

I would also love this. I have a Cowon D2 and it's a real shame I can't use it with Spotify. If synching/offline playlists with mp3 players were possible, I would instantly and permanently go for Premium.

by Mario on ‎26-04-2012 12:57 PM

Or at the very least increase the quality of the files some more. Because listening to the standard or even high quality stuff on my phone with in-ears is horrible.

by godofglow on ‎19-05-2012 04:17 PM

Or build your own simple MP3-Player like a iPod Shuffle for Spotify!

by kevinkwok on ‎06-07-2012 07:42 PM

I am in the same situation. I have a trusty little sansa clip player that I love to carry around. its cheap and very reliable with great battery life. However spotify will never allow you to sync to these types of players for many reasons. When you even sync or download playlists to your smart phone or a computer the mp3s are encrypted in such a way that they will only play on a spotify player. So basically if your mp3 player cannot install a spotify app you're out of luck.

by xoxomelisssa on ‎13-07-2012 12:15 AM

YES. i have a sansa mp3 player, and it would mean the WORLD to me if i could get all my favorite songs on it from spotify! :O

by simpledave on ‎18-09-2012 12:29 AM

yeah i would love to sync this way better than the wifi... pls make it...

by Marymob on ‎26-12-2012 11:22 PM

I just received a waterproof mp3 player for Christmas to use for swimming laps.  Really would like to be able to sinc Spotify music to it.

by Award Winning Artist on ‎12-02-2013 02:29 PM - last edited on ‎21-12-2013 10:53 PM by World Tour
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea again - once this idea reaches 100+ kudos it will be reviewed again.

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: July

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count