Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
thelimopit

Make all playlists available offline

by thelimopit on ‎27-11-2012 07:49 PM

I'm using the desktop version of Spotify in Windows 7. I tend to A) Be offline quite a lot and B) format my PC quite a lot. Whenever I reinstall Spotify I face the arduous task of right-clicking on my playlists (of which there are hundreds) and then clicking the "Available offline" option. As far as I can tell there's no way to make all my playlists available offline with a single click, and there doesn't seem to be an option for it in Spotify's preferences. Please add this!

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Add-quot-Download-all-playlist-quot-button/idi-p/9286...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
by ogjonnes on ‎30-11-2012 03:06 PM

Might be a tedious workaround, but if you create a folder containing all your playlists (one time effort), then you could just right click that folder and choose "Available offline"

by World Tour on ‎19-02-2013 09:44 PM
Status changed to: New Idea

by Gold Streaming Artist on ‎19-02-2013 09:45 PM

YES PLEASE!

by simxashl on ‎19-06-2013 08:15 AM

I agree

by World Tour on ‎29-12-2013 06:05 PM - last edited a month ago
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Add-quot-Download-all-playlist-quot-button/idi-p/9286...

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count