Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Saraisme

Nike+

by Saraisme on ‎29-05-2012 10:13 PM
I only use spotify but the Nike+ running only uses ITunes. Would you be able to coaporate with them so that I could use my spotify in the fullest way possible while I run? I want to be able to preset workout music and all that fun stuff!
Thanks
Comments
by acurtis83 on ‎08-08-2012 07:15 PM

Has anyone thought of the idea to integrate Spotify with Nike+?  Nike+ allows you to listen to music while you run but right now is limited to either the music in iTunes or Google Music (Android)

by acurtis83 on ‎08-08-2012 07:18 PM

Has anyone thought of integrating Spotify with Nike+?  Right now Nike+ only works with iTunes or Google Music (Android) 

by Award Winning Artist on ‎08-08-2012 07:19 PM
I don't particularly use that service, but I can see how it would be useful!
by Spotify on ‎08-08-2012 07:27 PM

Just merged these two posts together.

by Camaieuse on ‎14-08-2012 08:36 AM
Same thing for me! Otherwise do you know another app that could work with our spotify list?
by Guji on ‎25-08-2012 09:08 AM
Any updates for this interesting post ? Any ideas ? Spotify must be integrated in nike+ app ;-)
by unklown on ‎25-08-2012 10:00 AM

I use Nike+ and Spotify together a lot. Turn off music on Nike+ and use Spotify instead of it. Nike+ tells pace distance etc. and during those notifications Spotify music is on lower voice level.

by mattiek on ‎05-01-2013 12:54 AM

just turn off music on nike+ running app and start your run, then double click your iphone's home button and go to spotify and play.  then go back to nike+ running app and it should continue your run!!

now i have endless music to listen to while training for a marathon!

by Tackls on ‎30-01-2013 12:46 PM

I currently start my spotify music, then start the Nike+ app, but it would be nice to be able to use the nike+ app to actually control my songs too....  If I am running and need my "power song" it is difficult for me to exit out of nike and find spotify to change songs....   I run with my phone in an armband, so it is difficult to change apps while running.

by a_garciapaz on ‎25-02-2013 04:15 AM

Does anyone know how to use Spotify with the Nike Training App? It only uses iTunes, which I don't use. Any ideas?

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count