Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Picture on Profile

I would like to suugest the option of adding our own pictures or avitars WITHOUT linking it to our Facebook accounts.

I know there are some of us that were fortunate enough to get Spotify before it linked with Facebook and I would love to add my picture on the account page.

Updated: 2016-10-20

We’re excited to finally share that you can now upload your own profile picture on Desktop. Uploading via iOS and Android to follow. The feature is slowly rolling out so if you don’t have it yet check back soon. Thanks for the feedback. Enjoy!

Comments
klanguru

Yes please, profile picture support without Facebook.
I don't want to connect my Facebook profile with any other services.

rjdollen

Seriously... it's a proflie picture. It seems like you'd want us to personalize our experience and make Spotify our own. So let us change our profie picture already. 

nmaloney1979

This is seriously crazy that this thread has been going on this amount of time.  I deleted facebook a year ago and never want it back.  I was never able to recover my old Spotify account because I cannot log into facebook as my account is gone.  Now that I signed up I am not able to have my name or a profile photograph?  Come on Spotify this kind of thing is not good and is only going to hurt competition with Rhapsody and Google Play.

allanc

Now I really don't like FB and therefor I dont have an account. Could we please have an alternative method like FB and Twitter if possible ? or perhaps Gravatar images ?

Thnx.

tictactaco5

This is BS everytime someone suggest uploading an avatar seprate from facebook it gets shoved to this thread that is 2 years old. WTF Spotify , are we not worth a day of coding..... get it together. I want to share music, not everything and it would be nice for an avatar instead of the back of the milk carton picture. 

DgnGmblr

Time to fix this, 33 pages with complaints, ridiculous. Wake  up Zzzzpotify.

I just subscribed to Spotify Premium and first thing I wanted to do is upload my avatar pic, because who wants to be a grey silhouette? Now what? Not possible without Facebook? Hey come on ... !

plittlefield

Seriously, this is a BASIC feature of any account?!

I don't do Facebook (pets or running) so what do I do?

Come on, even last.fm has this feature.

How about linking it to that, or Gravatar?

Paully

http://www.last.fm/user/paullittlefield

http://en.gravatar.com/plittlefield

cosbram

Ditto for this feature! Just a simple avatar uploader would be much appreciated (and expected for any service with social features).

Thanks 🙂

I'm shocked that this is not implemented...

I'm still shocked after 2 years. Big smile

News please 🙂 Ha!