Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Samsung-Smart TV Application

For premium members create the spotify app for smart TV's and allow us to listen to music/ watch music videos wirelessly through our TV. There is currently a tunein radio app, and a Pandora app available for my TV. A spotify application would be amazing! 

Thank you,

Premium Subscriber

Hello folks!

We have very happy to announce the launch of Spotify on Samsung SmartTV!! This has being implemented now across Europe with the ambition to get to other markets soon.

Enjoy it!

ps: we have changed the title of this idea since most of the comments were requesting our App for Samsung TVs. Please create a new idea if you want to see implement Spotify in other devices. Thanks!

Comments
Gameking007

Ooooh please make the app!! I can't wait to be able to use this!!

GreeTz for the Netherlands

Murkis

I would love a Spotify app for my tv, I really need it i feel 🙂

MaikelB2

Yesyesyes Spotify app for the samsung smart TV?? Yesyesyes When??

Please make a app for the samsung smart TV, it will sound great, i have great and big speakers on my smart tv..

Kind Reagards

zardoz

Please make this happen...

hanifbbz

TV is "the 4th screen" (after PC, Mobile and Tablet) and 2012 is the year that it takes off. Samsung has done a great job with Smart TV and it's apparently one of the most popular feature requests for Spotify. I really would like to have Spotify on my Smart TV. I don't want to keep my old computer connected to the TV just for playing Spotify. Even Viaplay and Netflix are in Smart TV. I think Spotify is already behind them. Please make it happen. 4th screen is important.

shlapniks

Now I am using free account but I would switch to a premium with new app for TV. I need Spotify on my Smart TV

Otoconia

Agreed, please make a Spotify app for Samsung Smart TV.

theFreak87

There are other music streaming services with a web-app which you can use from the tv's web browser.

Why can't Spotify do this? It's "the" Music Streaming service; like twitter for News or Dropbox for Cloud Storage!?

Please, make an app for Samsung Smart TV, otherwise i'd switch to Napster, Juke, etc.! 

marco_

Creating an LG HDTV app would be THE factor that would get me to sign up as a premium user.  I already listen to spotify at work off a laptop many hours a day and then miss it at home.  I can stream to my iphone but that's not really a great experiance.  A well integrated app would be awesome.

paulsen14

I concur with everyone above!  I just got a LG HDTV, and would love to have this feature!  Please develop and app for LG HDTVs!!!