Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
hakontdal

Set Target Playlist for Quick (B) Playlist

by hakontdal on ‎03-05-2013 07:54 AM

Spotify should have a default "Quick Playlist" that users could quickly add songs to.

The short key for adding songs to the quicklist should be: B

I keep my quicklist empty for the most time, and when I want to collect songs for something, I use it and afterword I move them to a Playlist and empty out the quicklist.

When I have more playlists I can right click one to "Set as Target Playlist".

Now I can add songs to this Playlist with the B-key on the keyboard.

My source for wanting this, is Lightroom:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/lightroom/using/WSb03e830bd6f770ee59d0496c1207dab24b0-8000.html

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

Comments
by Award Winning Artist on ‎03-05-2013 09:50 AM

I had this moved to ideas for you, as it is more of an idea than anything else :)

Liam

by World Tour on ‎03-05-2013 11:50 AM
Status changed to: New Idea

by Rising Star FredJ on ‎19-08-2014 10:26 PM
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count