Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shazam-generated playlists Spotify app

Since Shazam and Spotify now have a seemingly great parternership, it would be great if songs that I tag in Shazam automatically were added to a Shazam-generated playlist so I didn't even need to search for the song and add it to a playlist.

This way when I got back to my computer all the music I have tagged is automatically in a playlist.

Further, if there was a Shazam app inside Spotify I presume there would be some cool things that could be done including seeing our friends auto-generated playlists and showing which songs are tagged the most with all of our friends.

Updated: 2015-10-26

Hey everyone!

You can now add tracks identified by Shazam automatically into Spotify playlists.

In the Shazam app, tap LISTEN WITH SPOTIFY to open Spotify and start listening. 
Here, you can also save songs to a Shazam playlist on your account to listen to later.

There's more info about this here.

Comments
nelsonriley

This would be so convenient. Especially for mobile users.

On an iPhone today from within Shazam, it takes 8 taps to get 1 song added (see below) to a Spotify Playlist.

I have hundreds of Shazam tags.

Please automate this.

1) Tap the song

2) Play in Spotify

3) *Select correct search column (song)* then tap to play

4) Tap "i"

5) Tap add to

6) Tap my Shazam Playlist

7) exit Spotify

😎 launch Shazam

Repeat! Yikes!

raskiman

I couldn't agree more!

Now it's song by song and I have a lot of Shazam tags.

Just listening to the Shazam playlist in Spotify would be a super improvement.

Or

Exporting your Shazam tags into a format that can be imported into Spotify ( as a simpler solution )

Xxando

Yes Please!!!

dustint2004

Do that pretty please... I would pay for a playlist generator app..

Myster_fr

That exactly what I was looking for (either an app or a playlist) !

Need ! 😉

er43

Would be great. Allthough I wouldnt pay for it - my 18$ a month for premium ( = the danish price of  99,- kr a month) is more than enough for that (and ios supported spotify apps ... If this was to be an app we'd have to have spotify apps on mobile as well - danm 😄

Johnny512

This really needs to happen. I want nothing more than to have the great songs I hear on the radio be magically added to a playlist on spotify. I would pay extra (i.e. Premium) for this feature. Please do this!!!!

splintah

absolutely 

i would instantly use spotify as my primary audio infrastructure if it could do that 

also import a list or something

like from last fm 

Schustiii

Soundhoud is better 😄

rcasey4488

Couldn't agree more