Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
emtoonst

Spotify on Nokia E6

by emtoonst on ‎22-02-2012 02:04 PM

I had Spotify on my Nokia E71 for a while and truly loved it. Now I have the new Nokia E6 and it turns out that there is no Spotify for this phone! It is available for a similar phone, the Nokia N8, but the only difference is that the E6 has a screen in landscape mode.

Please support the Nokia E6!

Changed back to new idea. Once this idea reaches 100+ kudos it will get reviewed again by one of the moderators.

Comments
by Pharaoh on ‎22-02-2012 02:50 PM

I'm also eagerly waiting for Spotify app on E6. Please make it happen!

by palssi on ‎22-02-2012 06:49 PM

Can't live without Spotify, please be gentle and make a working version for the E6! :)

by Yha on ‎23-02-2012 05:54 PM

I have also wait a long - it cannot be so dificult.

And Belle version Thanks

by moro on ‎27-02-2012 07:29 PM

Sorry guys Belle version on E7 seems to have bug with network connection. I really hope spotify contiunues to support Symbian.

by benofficial on ‎06-03-2012 04:13 AM

Ok here's the deal.... I bought the e6 to replace my e71, mainly because I use spotify A LOT and was sick of its 2.5mm TRS socket. I figured the e6 would be the perfect true upgrade in the series, which it is in every aspect apart from the huge downer that I cannot use spotify properly. A service I PAY for!!!! As most of you know there is a "working" version that enables you to play your playlists. It takes up half the screen and has almost no functionality compared with a properly compatible app. I bought the e6 in July hoping that it would be a smooth transition. Sadly it has not been, EVERY other program I used on my e71 works perfectly on the e6 apart from SPOTIFY. I love using your service. It's the most important feature of my my phone, so please spotify, give us our app back!

Regards, Ben.

by arjann on ‎13-03-2012 08:06 AM

I am still waiting....

by cHarNe2 on ‎15-03-2012 11:54 AM

Please fix this or release some code so we can do it our selfes.

Have anyone got any feedback from spotify atall?

ill just cut in the mail-convo i had with them.

i advice you all to mail them until we get a proper respone.

=MAIL=

Hi,
Why dont you support Nokia E6.
When will this be fixed?
Br
Sebastian
======
Hi Sebastian,

Thank you for getting in touch.

Although Spotify would love to support all devices, I cannot say if or when we will be compatible with the phone Nokia E6. 

I appreciate this probably was not the answer you were looking for, but please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any other questions. 

Have a lovely Christmas :)
======
Hi,
im sure it's not to hard for you to send a mail to the project manager and see if he has this on his roadmap or not, please do so and get back with a real anwser.

Br
Sebastian
======
Hey Sebastian,

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I've had a quick look into the Nokia E6, and as a Symbian phone, you may be able to download the application fromm.spotify.com and trying to get it running on your phone. However, as it's not an officially supported device, we cannot promise it will work 100% - But we've seen it running on a Nokia running on Symbian in the office and seems to run well enough!
Kind Regards
by Graafber on ‎04-04-2012 04:52 PM

I agree with previoius writers, please make the spotify programme available for Nokia E6 

So I can use my premium account, now it has no use for me to keep it.

regards Bernard

by corporate_user on ‎25-04-2012 10:19 AM

So, where is the E6 version?

by palssi on ‎28-04-2012 12:48 AM

I bet we can assume there will be no E6 version. GJ Spotify, how much of an effort would've it taken from you? 3 hours, 4 hours? Such a money-grubbing people you are.

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count