gugavieira

Spotify sync with Itunes' Smart Playlists

by gugavieira on ‎23-04-2012 10:45 AM

It would be great to be albe to sync my iTunes' Smart Playlists with Spotify.

Everytime the iTunes' playlist gets updates it will be automatically reflected on my Spotify playlist.

Although this idea has been suggested first, I'd like to merge it with a similar idea that also includes the automatical syncing of local tracks:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Automatically-sync-local-files-and-iTunes-playlists/id...

Add your kudos there please - the existing kudos here will be added soon! ;)
Comments
by reneve on ‎26-06-2012 05:16 AM

Keeping the thread alive: still no update here?
I really need this functionality. 
As a premium subscriber I can get only 3.3K spotify songs offline, but I have much much more inItunes playlists.
Resyncing 1000's and 1000's of offline files to my Android Phone and Macbook Air everytime I update a few songs in a few playlists is a no go. Especially since Wifi synching is painfully slow ...
Please Spotify, fix this?

by RaZaK on ‎25-10-2012 02:17 PM

Most of my Playlists are smart playlists.  This support would REALLY be helpful.

by bmann on ‎03-12-2012 07:32 PM

Having the ability to selectivly auto-sync my itunes playlist(s) is brilliant idea -- PLEASE Spotify add this feature. Thanks:)

by vnavone on ‎07-02-2013 08:06 PM
Yes, this seems like a major oversight. Most of the playlists I regularly listen to in iTunes are smart playlists. I would spend more time listening to Spotify if they allowed me access to these.
by Music Award Nominee on ‎12-02-2013 12:33 PM
Status changed to: New Idea
Only ideas with 40+ kudos should have the good idea status.
by World Tour on ‎03-03-2013 11:49 AM
Status changed to: Duplicate Idea

Although this idea has been suggested first, I'd like to merge it with a similar idea that also includes the automatical syncing of local tracks:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Automatically-sync-local-files-and-iTunes-playlists/id...

Add your kudos there please - the existing kudos here will be added soon! ;)
Announcements
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count