Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
zerbino

Star multiple songs at once with a drag and drop

by zerbino on ‎11-04-2012 03:15 PM

Hi, 

I often listen to half an album, pause, listen to something else, and then come back and listen to the end of the album.

So far I've been using the stars as a read/unread marker and it does a good job, even though it wasn't made for this.

But it's not convenient to star or unstar a song every time you listen to it. What I would appreciate is the possibility to star/unstar multiple following songs at once, with a short drag and drop in the stars column. It shouldn't be too difficult to develop.

Thanks

Jeff

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
by Jude on ‎11-04-2012 05:36 PM

I certainly wouldn't knock this idea. It sounds like a good one to me. In fact, it's the kind of behaviour that you would actually expect.

While the idea isn't implemented, there is a way to star multiple tracks.

1. Select 1st track
  2. Shift+click last track
    - Now you have a selection of tracks
  3. You can star them all by either
    a. Drag selection onto Starred icon
    b. Right-click and choose "Star"

by International Sensation on ‎12-03-2013 12:37 AM
Status changed to: New Idea
Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 40+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter
by World Tour on ‎23-12-2013 05:51 PM
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count