Spotify Ideas

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
N1NJASTYLE

Statistics and playtime

by N1NJASTYLE on ‎04-06-2012 10:55 PM

Just something that shows how much music you've been listening to for the past 2 weeks or something, some statistics.

This idea has already been suggested here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Account-Statistics-Information/idi-p/37673

Add your kudos there please - the ideas will be merged and kudos transferred soon! ;)
Comments
by chives2 on ‎05-06-2012 01:09 AM

you can intergrate spotify with last fm. which does just that thing, and very well. however i  would like it if spotify made its own statistics database with something like total time listened to each genre (which can be seen with some add ons for last fm)

by Moderator ‎11-06-2012 04:53 PM - edited ‎11-06-2012 04:53 PM

While not exactly a native Spotify feature, if you've got your account linked up to Facebook you can get listening stats a little bit like this.

Screen Shot 2012-06-11 at 4.49.54 PM copy.png

And of course there is the Last.Fm integration too, as chives2 says.

I agree though that it would be nice to have stats in-client. I'm a little bit of an obsessive myself.

by village_girl on ‎15-01-2013 03:09 PM

I would love listener stats. I use them all the time in Media Player. Helps me rediscover tracks I haven't listened to in a while.

by World Tour on ‎08-02-2013 06:38 PM
Status changed to: Duplicate Idea

This idea has already been suggested here:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Account-Statistics-Information/idi-p/37673

Add your kudos there please - the ideas will be merged and kudos transferred soon! ;)
Announcements
ANNOUNCEMENTS

Ideas monthly review: September

Remember!: use SEARCH before posting. Your idea may have already been requested

Please have a look at the Community Guidelines in the welcome board.

Before posting a new idea, check out our idea submission guidelines

Want to know what happens to your ideas? "Check this out".

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count