Prieto

Zombies, run!

by Prieto on ‎08-08-2012 04:42 PM

I wish spotify could intergrate their playlist with the awesome game/iphone-android app called Zombies, run! :3

Comments
by World Tour on ‎11-03-2013 01:48 AM
Status changed to: New Idea

by rhysjenn on ‎20-04-2013 11:50 PM

I'd love Spotify to allow integration with Zombies, Run! - I know from Twitter that a lot of the developers of ZR use Spotify themselves and they're itching for a way to integrate. It'll be wonderful if this is allowed in the future. 

by Loto on ‎10-05-2013 05:45 PM

It would be so great!

I really don't undestand the "commercial" problem.

I pay for both apps so why can't they be integrated? :)

by kiwicambo on ‎21-05-2013 08:54 AM
I use zombies run with nike plus. both are non commercial. commercial refers to using in a public arena. using Spotify with zombies run would clearly only be private use. ZR developers will have pages of wishlist development to get through. Spotify will get on it with dedicated pressure from the community :-)
by deyeak on ‎07-06-2013 04:07 PM

would be great

by pmirecki on ‎22-06-2013 06:53 PM

So, can someone from Spotify clarify this here? Is it legal to integrate the API into a commercial iPhone app? or does this not the definition of commercial use? I guess it would still only be usable for Spotify Premium users, so I don't see the problem, as we are the ones paying for the music, right? But maybe I am misunderstanding the legal issues...

by fl_ori4n on ‎24-06-2013 06:44 AM

What ZR say:

We have contacted them directly, but we are unable to integrate them with Zombies, Run! as their licensing and Terms of Service prohibit this. We'll be sure to announce if this changes though!

It would be great to undestand why! I'm paying for both and it's only an app for one personne (me).

by cpound on ‎26-06-2013 11:07 PM

So I have an idea on this -

On my phone (Android) Zombie's, Run! only needs a playlist saved to the phone through the music app to be able to function.  If the genius Spotify devs could figure out a way to save the playlists as an Android playlist and just invoke the spotify app to play the music then I believe the Zombies, Run! app would be able to natively work at that point since all it would see if an Android playlist to use.

Thoughts?

by secr3t1 on ‎02-07-2013 04:46 PM

+1 to this idea. I don't have any music synced with my iPhone and I'd like to keep it that way.

by trvrr on ‎02-07-2013 05:41 PM

Going off of what cpound had suggested, could it be possible to find a way to integrate playlists into the actual iphones? Maybe in a similar way to what google has done with google drive? Or is it possible to alter the API at all? 

Announcements
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count