Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Other

Labels

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping back 15 seconds on episodes

My Question or IssueI don’t have premium, so if possible I search for the song I want as a podcast episode and add it to a playlist where I re-add it to get hours of playtime. (I’m not sure if that’s causing it, though)I started noticing that wheneve...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I don’t have premium, so if possible I search for the song I want as a podcast episode and add it to a playlist where I re-add it to get hours of playtime. (I’m not sure if that...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Hey folks! Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad? We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any ...
  • adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Bulk delete podcasts

Hello everyoneIf I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method?Thanks for reading

• Music Fan
  • Hello everyone If I have downloaded a bunch of podcasts to listen to and got caught up with the list. Is there away to delete a bunch of episodes in one go? Rather than the tedious one by one method...
  • Spectrum1012
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Plagiarized Song

So I tried going through Spotify's method of reporting this, but apparently that only works if you are/represent the original owner of the song, so I'm just gonna copy paste what I said here. ---------- Offending link:https://open.spotify.com/album/5...

• Music Fan
  • ...bsp; ----------   Offending link: https://open.spotify.com/album/55POjY3fZvfznMSgKk0pjm?si=mRaj4HgsSruYQpmgAZwScA   Notes/other info: This artist, Kong Song GR, has only one song. This o...
  • Dodecalog
  • Composer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I stop links from automatically playing?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicePixel 4AOperating SystemAndroid 12My Question or IssueIt's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/artist/song & when I click the link (just to take a look), Spotify stops what...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Device Pixel 4A Operating System Android 12 My Question or Issue It's really frustrating when I'm listening to music & a friend shares a link to an album/ar...
  • Prioriity
  • Visitor
  • 22 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Other
  • 22 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Option to disable video on podcasts to save data on all platforms

Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you want to use Spotify away from home. This could be a de...

• Casual Listener
  • Give us the option on Android and iOS to disable video playback so users can save data usage. 3 hours of 1080p is a lot of data used. This is a huge problem for so many users, especially ones you wan...
  • aqqqqqqqqqq
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 10 likes

Podcast cut short Android

Podcast episode show length of 1 hour and 20 something minutes. When playing player says length is 7:38 minutes after which it skips to next episode. Based on content and other episode length should definitely be more like 1 hour 20 not less than 10 ...

• Podcast episode show length of 1 hour and 20 something minutes. When playing player says length is 7:38 minutes after which it skips to next episode. Based on content and other episode length s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Stop Podcast Live Transcript

My Question or IssueI clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top left. Ever since I clicked on that I now have a live t...

• My Question or Issue I clicked on Episode Transcript for an episode of one of my podcasts in order to check it out and see how it worked. After using it briefly I clicked the back arrow in the top l...
  • 160no
  • Visitor
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 29 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Particular podcast not playing across devices

HI there, A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the common solutions - uninstalling/reinstalling, restarting. Th...

• HI there,  A few days ago, out of the blue, I had some playback issues on a regularly listened to podcast - I was unable to play it on my phone (Pixel 6). The issue persisted, so I tried the co...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution A song I want is not on spotify

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 10,Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a song I would really like to see on spotify that isn't there. Is there a way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp...

• Casual Listener
  • ...way to request a song be added to the app or is there a way I can add an mp3 file to it so I can listen to this song without using youtube or other?
  • Martin1221
  • Visitor
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Song time display missing & autoplay issues in vehicle

My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it. As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar to “fast-forward” through the song.

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify won’t autoplay on occasion when connecting to my vehicle via Bluetooth. I have to close out the app and reload it.  As you can see from the picture, it doesn’t have a song time or bar...
  • Ivelina
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify on Amazon Echo Plays only a few songs from a playlist and stops then

PlanPremium CountryGermanyDeviceAmazon Echo Dot 3 Gen.My Question or Issue Hello,when i ask my Echo Dot to play a playlist from Spotify then it happens quiete often that Spotify plays only a few songs (1-3) from this playlist before it stops playing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium  Country Germany Device Amazon Echo Dot 3 Gen. My Question or Issue   Hello, when i ask my Echo Dot to play a playlist from Spotify then it happens quiete often that S...
  • rj02
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Clicking on album art no longer jumps to the current playlist.

Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it doesn't even take me to the album page as if I had c...

• Regular
  • Clicking on the album art for the currently playing song no longer jumps to that song's position in the current playlist. Instead, it takes me to the album page associate with that track. Except it d...
  • Fantazmythe
  • Casual Listener
  • 131 replies
  • 35 likes
  • Other
  • 131 replies
  • 35 likes

Superuser Contribution My podcast isn't showing my recent episode though it is in the RSS

My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed.A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode. Is there anything I can do?This is in the Spotify playerAnd this is the rss feed (you can see there ...

Podcastsareus_0-1713418032202.png Podcastsareus_1-1713418085616.png
  • Casual Listener
  • My podcast isn't showing the most recent episode on my RSS feed. A podcast of a friend that came out an hour later - is displaying the latest episode.  Is there anything I can do? This i...
  • OscarDC
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pixel Watch 2 can't control music on main screen until app force shut down or watch restart

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else...Operating Systemlatest on every device My Question or IssueThe problem started around 2024 february.The problem is that on my Pixel Watch 2 the Spotify isn't able ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device Pixel 3, Pixel 8 Pro, Samsung S32, Nest Hub, any else... Operating System latest on every device   My Question or Issue The problem started around 2...
  • Maria
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not recognizing Bluetooth headphones

I’m having the same issue both on my Soundcore Liberty 4NC headphones and my car with the regular Bluetooth. It shows that I am playing music to the headphones and car ( both on the phone and watch showing it’s playing and connected). The volume I’ve...

• Visitor
  • I’m having the same issue both on my Soundcore Liberty 4NC headphones and my car with the regular Bluetooth. It shows that I am playing music to the headphones and car ( both on the phone and watch s...
  • AlejaR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lenovo Smart Clock connects to wrong Spotify Account

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceLenovo Smart ClockOperating System My Question or IssueWe have 2 Lenovo Smart Clocks in the house. One is working fine. The other we will set up nd link to my son's Spotify profile and then the clock will switch to using my d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Lenovo Smart Clock Operating System     My Question or Issue We have 2 Lenovo Smart Clocks in the house. One is working fine. The other we w...
  • MrtnVlg
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Garmin Venu 3 not downloading podcast

Hello. Garmin watch and Spotify app are both updated to the most recent software. I have been stuggling with getting the Serial S04 podcast series synced and downloaded to my watch. I have followed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app fro...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ollowed/ unfollowed the Podcast, deleted the Spotify app from the watch. It's very random because I can download other podcast series. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have also reached out to the G...
  • Pl995n
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast won't play or download

PlanPremiumCountryBelgiumDevicePixel 6Operating SystemAndroid 14 My Question or IssueI started listening to a new podcast and downloaded the first 2 episodes, no problem. This morning i downloaded episode 3 and 4. Episode 3 played for 10 minutes, and...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Belgium Device Pixel 6 Operating System Android 14   My Question or Issue I started listening to a new podcast and downloaded the first 2 episodes, no prob...
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists Bio - Unable to tag or link to another Artist Page or Song

Hi, I'm trying to tag another artist in my bio. The instructions on the Spotify for Artist page state that you can do this by adding @ in front the name but it doesn't seem to work. I'm confused as to how we can use this to link to an artist we colla...

• Regular
  • ...onfused as to how we can use this to link to an artist we collaborate with or to link to a specific song. I've seen it done on other profiles, but simply adding @ doesn't seem to do the trick for me. &n...
  • fengarm
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes