Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Me Too'd this topic

What is/is not allowed ref. streaming, syncing & squeezebox devices

Premium Account.

I really wish there was a clear FAQ on what can & can't be achieved with syncing & streaming, with examples.

Syncing, I understand only 3 devices can have off-line syncing, Is there a way for me to check which devices are sync allowed. I had tested on a few devices to start with but my android phone, (the first I set up) just said it has exceeded the 3 & has been deactivated. This is OK as do not want it on this phone but I would have liked to have the option to leave & de-activated another.

How does this work.

1) Is it possible to de-activate a device (for syncing) at our end from the app or PC so that we can set up the one we want.

2) Is it OK to have AS MANY devices as you want, phones & PC etc. installed & logged on to the same premium account, to access playlists etc. with the understanding can only stream from one at a time & only sync to 3.

3) I have a Squeezebox Touch & Squeezebox Radio (Spotify App instaleld on both) logged on the the same premium account. Is there a way to stream to both at the same time. i.e nice to have the same music playing round house. I assume it will fail in the same way as any other device or could the squeeze box be an exception or could it be somehow be done through One phone as the source to both squeezeboxes. (this is a real shame if not) Fairly new to the Squeezbox & Spotify so stil learning but won't go looking if not allowed from the start.

Whilst I understand its personal & licence issues, streaming to only 1 device is restrictive especially with squeezebox.

Is there any other obvious limitations/restrictions that might come up with my setup, phones, pc & squeezebox's.

Thanks I/A

Who Me Too'd this topic