Hi, I hope this is the right spot for this, but I'm ordering some tickets for some family members to an upcoming Amos Lee show and Ticketmaster says there is a Spotify presale code but I've seen nothing about it. Can any help me out with it? Thanks.
Presale for Sleigh Bells tour is >Snip, pre-sale codes are not for the general public, please read this post for more information. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Pre-Sale-Concert-Tickets/m-p/1399831/thread-id/37244 <
-
@bradyam
Hello:
Any idea where you heard or seen the information from Ticketmaster about this at?
Its right here on the ticket page for the show
http://www.ticketmaster.com/amos-lee-salina-kansas-11-02-2016/event/060050C1B4303DB8?artistid=969120&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1
Interestng, might make an account there and see if you get access to the presale ticket date?
I already have an account that and had no such luck. Thanks for your help though!
I also have pretty much same question. tickets go om sale wed for spotify pre sale only, then thurs for venue presale and public on Fri.
How does one recieve code from spotify? Are all members noyified and if not how does I get it' Thanks
>Snip, pre-sale codes are not for the general public, please read this post for more information. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Pre-Sale-Concert-Tickets/m-p/1399831/thread-id/37244 <
Thanks I do not know if info came from Spotify or the kindness of strangers, but all worked out well this morning.
I'm interested in another show with a spotify presale. Will >Snip, pre-sale codes are not for the general public, please read this post for more information. https://community.spotify.com/t5/Music-Chat/Pre-Sale-Concert-Tickets/m-p/1399831/thread-id/37244 < work as the password for that too?
No, it's another show but has a Spotify presale tomorrow. It's for Seven Lions at the Hollywood Palidium. Any leads to a password?
Does anyone know the presale code for Lindsey Stirling in New Orleans. Those go on sale tomorrow for presale.
Yes. And please tell us how to get these in general. Is an email supposed to go out or what? I mean, it seems like nobody knows how to get these.
I am also looking for the presale for Lindsey Stirling but in Houston! I'm a spotify member.
Thank you! Where is that located on the app? I am a premium subscriber, but haven't seen it.
Apparently it's only emailed out. I received it in my email about 2 hours after presales went live yesterday. I'm still waiting on spotify to send me Gareth codes :[ But I feel like you have to listen to the artist a lot to get a code...
Looking for gnash presale! Tonight's the last night!
which city?
I think that presale ended at 1pm today
Anybody know the Yelawolf presale code? Help is much appreciated, thanks.
Anyone have the code for Tycho? Haven't gotten it yet. Goes on sale tomorrow.