Plan
Premium
Country
South Africa
Device
Samsung Galaxy A36
Operating System
Android 16, One UI 8.5
My Question or Issue
I have multiple issues with relation to the offline version of the android app and thought it best to write a consolidated list. The details of which are below:
- On offline, the app seems to attempt to connect to a network for 5+ minutes before deciding its offline and then showing the content I have downloaded. This happens when your device does not have a wifi connection and your cellular data option is on but you have no connection through it, such as running out of your data package. This is an inconvenience, especially while using android auto where it takes half my trip before I can actually listen to the music I pay for offline access to.
- When on android auto and while offline, it starts by showing the previously played object however it "refreshes" the display and then starts playing something completely different. This is especially prevelant if you were listening to a podcast and it switches to randomly playing your liked songs as opposed to continuing off from where you finished in the podcast.