Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wanna download a song but i have spotify premium

Solved!

Wanna download a song but i have spotify premium

I wanna burn one of the songs i have on my list to a cd.

I have premium so there shouldnt be a problem.

When i select get track i get the notification that i need to get points.

I select paypal since i have no creditcard. It gives me the notification to update my payment details.

When i click the link there is nowhere i can update my payment details.

It only says i have premium.

Can someone please help me i need this song soon.

With kind regards,

FlameYvo

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

I've located your email - I'll shoot an email your way in a moment.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hi FlameYvo - I believe there's a bit of confusion here. Having a Premium subscription essentially means you can listen to offline playlists on up to 3 devices. 

This completely separate from purchasing downloads and owning tracks. Please check out this post here for more info:  http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Does-my-subscription-include-downlo...

Its not the problem that i have to pay for getting that song.

Its just that i cant find anywhere where i can add my paypal details to make the purchase.

The link given by spotify links me to the screen where i can either add a code. See that i have premium or see my receipts (dont know the correct translation but this is close i think)

Marked as solution

Hello,

I've located your email - I'll shoot an email your way in a moment.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Thanks i guess you or one of the moderators has fixed it for me now.

Thanks for your help

@FlameYvo wrote:

I wanna burn one of the songs i have on my list to a cd.

I have premium so there shouldnt be a problem.

When i select get track i get the notification that i need to get points.

I select paypal since i have no creditcard. It gives me the notification to update my payment details.

When i click the link there is nowhere i can update my payment details.

It only says i have premium.

Can someone please help me i need this song soon.

With kind regards,

FlameYvo

How do I reach a live person? If not how do I get off and cancel my premium membership.?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You can get in touch with the Spotify team directly at any time using the online contact form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. You are also free to cancel your subscription at any time from your online account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I wanna download a song from spotify to my computer i have premium account but i can not download ?

@tankutkayaalp - You can't download music from the Spotify catalogue to own, but you can read more about Offline mode here. It's pretty awesome.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts