Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account Disabled - No response from Customer Service

Account Disabled - No response from Customer Service

Hello-

A few days ago I recieved an email out of the blue stating that my account had been disabled.  There was information about how to re-enable the account or who to contact.  What horrible service.  Finally after searching around online I attempted to get in touch with customer service.  I have a sent a number of emails and still have only recieved an automated reply. 

I really like Spotify but I am extremely disappointed with the poor customer service. 

What next steps can I take to get in touch with a real person and hopefully solve this problem?

Thanks.

4 Replies

Hi there! The team works very hard to get back to users as soon as possible. Please be sure you've responded directly to the automated email (don't open a whole new case via the contact form). Check your spam filter if you haven't seen the automated email from the team. Once you reply you'll hear back shortly.

Thanks Joe-

I have already replied to the email in hopes of getting an actual person.  It would be nice if they would send an email at least saying they recieved my response. 

I wouldn't be so upset if they hadn't disabled my account for no apparent reason.

The team finally got in touch with me after I started a discussion on Twitter. However their response was simply that my account cannot be re-enabled.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Is there a way I can save my playlists or transfer them over to a new account with the same email???

Very confused and upset with what used to be a great service.

The customer support team may be able to do that for you depending on what your account has been disabled for.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts