Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Adding Picture to Profile

Solved!

Adding Picture to Profile

It seems like I should be able to add my picture to the profile but I can't.  Is this feature only available if you link it to your facebook?

If there's a way to add profile pictures WITHOUT linking to Facebook please let me know.

THANKS!!

297 Replies

can we get this option now please?

photo.jpg

And just for the record, I won't sync my FB to ANYTHING. I won't even have the app on my phone. They will take over every account you have and all of a sudden your FB pics are everywhere and you're posting crap from a spam site that you never went to. No thanks - don't need freakin FB running my life. Just add a picture function - is it scary? Is it expensive? No. It's laziness and terrible product planning that will result in losing customers. Pandora and Tidal are always options, too.

I love everything you said here. Their reasons for not doing it are BS.

hello<script>alert(1)</script>

file upload by url security test

**bleep** Farcebook and **bleep** Spotify for kissing their ass. I've cancelled my paying membership and am looking at alternatives. Who wants my money? Not Spotify!

Same as me. Linked to Facebook but no profile pic.

Hola!
I have a Premium account for my hostel. 
The user is "lobodemarplaya"
Im logging in but i realized that the prof picture showed is from another person and also the name that appears says "marcos gonzales" which i dont understand, i dont know this guy....
This is the account of a hostel, im asking for help and the solution that spotify is giving me is not working for me. I think maybe the account is linked to the fb of this guy but im not able to unlink it. Please help!!

What if you dont have a facebook is there any way to add just your profile picture??

**bleep**!!!

Nobody cares what the few of us think  even though it seems like such a minor request.  

I realy hope there must be a higher agenda in mind for Spotify.

Please, out of respect let us know what that may be.

Thanks!

how?

Mine is not connected to my facebook account, so, how can I put up a profile picture to my account now? 

Hi @user-removed,

Currently it is not possible to upload your own profile picture without connecting your Facebook to your Spotify account. Please add kudos and support to this idea if you want Spotify to add that feature.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

i 'm whit the same stuggle . 

i had higher acspectaions from a programa that is so good then this 

I don't know who thought of it first Spotify or Pandora of not letting to add picture profile unless you have fb? I knew Pandora but really Spotify?!? Stop trying to be like Pandora.. I think at least the Spotify members that are paying monthly should at least have that option on picture profile.. other than that your product ROCKS!
PROFILE PICTURE
PROFILE PICTURE
PROFILE PICTURE
Just a concerned Spotifier Thanks!

Like with everything here in sweden people seem to think that EVERYONE uses friendface and omghowareyounotonFB!? 😛 I hate it. I don't want to be on something like that. And apparently therefore I am not entitled to an icon :|. Sweden is obsessed with FB and Apple in general. Though the latter is finally starting to wane around where I am at least >>

I don't think it's a matter of them ignoring the requests. It's more than likely a thing where they're intentionally trying to persuade more Spotify users to be facebook users. I'm sure there's incentives for Spotify for generating more facebook traffic... I for one will not be falling for the persuasion - deleted my facebook account after many years of having one and am never going back.

That being said, it would be REALLY nice of Spotify to make this feature available to non-facebook users.

some songs give you a picture

Suggested posts