Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

After all those years not even one forum in French ? ;-( How to unlink Facebook account

After all those years not even one forum in French ? ;-( How to unlink Facebook account

I'm in search for any mail address t contact Spotify but as ever since you started we are not allowed to discuss in French sending message directly to the firm... 

This is really not normal in anyway! 

Then, I'm looking for the way to unlink my Spotify account to Facebook and this should be a ery easy thing since years now. My logging procedure use Facebook since it created my account and I would like now to create it's own logging and password procedure.. The same ones would be fine

My paid account contains a lot of playlists and I don't want to lose everything.

How can I do it? 

And yes,  we all are légitime t speak our language instead of English! 

Thanks to tell me where I need to go or high email address  must t contact. 

4 Replies

Hello. You can reach out to Spotify Support at these places: 

twitter, facebook and contact formSupport usually replies within 24-48 hours.

As for the language "issue". I think it's hard for Spotify to offer support in all major languages. 🙂

-----------------------------
Tomas

I'm not a Spotify employee
Last.fm

You can create a new account and use the free subscription at first. Then you can contact the Spotify Support to transfer your playlists from your old account to the new one. After you have done all this, you can delete your old account and go to premium with your new one.

Thanks for your answer. It should help a lot. A lot of things to do but I'll try it. 

About Spotify not providing support  French language it's just a question of money. It's easier to force people to speak your language than employing people speaking French. 

Anyway, your answer should allow me t do what I need. 

If you think my answer helps you, you can click on "Accept as Solution" 🙂

Merci et bon courage!

Suggested posts