Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Solved!
Highlighted

Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Garage Band

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a way to buy a annual premium membership subscription? I would rather pay for the entire year in one chunk than have 1 monthly payment. If there is a deal for doing that even better! But if not thats fine too. Does anyone know where I can do this?

Thanks in Advance.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Annual Subscription, is it possible?

Edited
Music Lover

EDIT: I apologize, I logged out and logged back in and can see the option to change to anual payment now.

Hi jvanderb

I'm logged into my account and am on the https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/  page and cannot see an option to make an annual payment nor can I find anywhere to do so. Is it possible to see a screenshot of exactly where you're referring to?

Community Manager

Hi Akarillon & dax- That's quite strange, you should both be able to subscribe for 12 months as you've already set up payments. 

Can I confirm that you're both accessing our site from Norway? If you could both try changing your browser and/or clearing your browser cache and trying again that would be a great help. 

In the meantime I'll do some investigating into this. 

Gig Goer

Hello there!,

I tried different ways to solve this issue and got an working method to change to yearly subscription,

After that you have subscripted to monthly payment, and u still dont see the yearly, then cancel the subscripion by then renew it, now you could see the yearly subscription,

hope this helps

77 Replies

Singer

Yes, you can do this.  If you are already paying monthly, go to your Supbscription Management page (Here: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/ ), and on the right hand side, there is the option to change your subscription from monthly to annual.  If you've not yet signed up, you should get that option as well when entering your payment details.

Garage Band
So to get an annual subscription I have to first get a monthly sub? I thnk that is so silly! An annual sub should be something that can easily be ordered... you would think they would jump at the chance to take a years worth of payment. very strange.

Edited
Music Lover

EDIT: I apologize, I logged out and logged back in and can see the option to change to anual payment now.

Hi jvanderb

I'm logged into my account and am on the https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/  page and cannot see an option to make an annual payment nor can I find anywhere to do so. Is it possible to see a screenshot of exactly where you're referring to?

Community Legend

Yes.

You can change your payment type. For example from monthly to annual. If you do this, in next payment Spotify take from your credit card Spotify of your choice for 12 months.

You can also purchase Premium (Spotify.com and some local stories in some countries) or Unlimited (Only in some local strores in some countries) Gift cards and redeem them in Spotify.com.

In annual subscription there is currently no discount. But hope that in future!

Dancecore streaming everywhere with unlimited 2M/2M mobile 3G network.

Singer

blackhearted:

When I log in to mine, this is what I am seeing:

What do you see when you go to that page?

Gig Goer

When I log in, I just see this page, nothing on the right hand side to change subscription to full-time.

Any help? :)

dax
Music Lover

I can't see anything either is this a bug on the site?

Community Manager

Hi Akarillon & dax- That's quite strange, you should both be able to subscribe for 12 months as you've already set up payments. 

Can I confirm that you're both accessing our site from Norway? If you could both try changing your browser and/or clearing your browser cache and trying again that would be a great help. 

In the meantime I'll do some investigating into this. 

Gig Goer

You were correct Meredith, and it worked in a different browser.

I was stupid to think it didn't :P

Thanks for the help ^^

SUGGESTED POSTS