Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can anyone suggest a solution please?!

Solved!

Can anyone suggest a solution please?!

I had a pop up on my phone this morning saying someone my account had been opened elsewhere so I logged out to change my password (no-one else knows this) and now I logged back in using the Facebook login and all of my songs etc are gone and I no longer seem to have premium... I don't remember my username if I have an account not linked with Facebook and maybe it is there instead as it was so long ago that I signed up... Does anyone know what the best cours of action would be to a) get back onto my account and b) make sure noone else is... Thank you

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed and welcome to the community!

I'd suggest you contact Spotify directly so that they can look under the hood for you. To do that, you can either use their twitter handle @SpotifyCares or the contact form (https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ ). Make sure to give them the possible email addresses you could have used for a Spotify account if your Premium wasn't linked to your Facebook account for example. 

Keep in mind to reply to the automated email directing you back to the community, even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @user-removed and welcome to the community!

I'd suggest you contact Spotify directly so that they can look under the hood for you. To do that, you can either use their twitter handle @SpotifyCares or the contact form (https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/ ). Make sure to give them the possible email addresses you could have used for a Spotify account if your Premium wasn't linked to your Facebook account for example. 

Keep in mind to reply to the automated email directing you back to the community, even if it's a no-reply. Support usually gets back within 24-48 hours.

Hope this helped!

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Hi Kate,

Thank you very much for your help, That's great.

Have a lovely weekend

Tom

Suggested posts