Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can someone please help me

Can someone please help me

Can you please email me my response just in case I miss it [email address removed]

I was on premium 9.99 for 3 months, I canceled my premium because I couldn't pay it at the moment.. I tried logging in into my Spotify account and it says " unable to log in username or password incorrect. Have you signed up for spotify account? " I tried logging In through the web and still no progress. I even tried selecting " forgot password " to see if I can change it, but when I type in my email and press continue nothing happens, I don't get an email. So I tried to make a new Spotify account with that same email and it tells me that the email is already taken.. I have no idea what's going on.. all I did was cancel my subcriprion and now I can't log in into my account, can somebody please help me..
1 Reply

Hi @Kenyasalazar

That sounds weird.. hmmm.. It's possible that your account is disabled.. I'd suggest you to get in touch with Spotify directly through their Contact form, so they can check your account on their end, and to provide you the best resolution about the issue.

You may also email them directly at support@spotify.com, and  reach them through their twitter account @SpotifyCares, or through their Facebook page.

Hope it helps.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I'm not a Spotify employee

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution.

If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Suggested posts