Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't change or delete payment method

Can't change or delete payment method

i want to change my credit card details but when i try this, a circle starts to turn on the screen but nothing happens. i cancelled my family account for re-enter details but problem is same. so i lost my account now 😠
5 Replies

hi @cozsoz thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

Could you try logging in with a different browser, incognito browser or after clearing your web history/cache and see if that helps at all? 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

unfortunately 😞 

in all browsers, there is a turning circle. also i didn't click anything. i'm opening payment page and circle is already turning 😞 i can't pay. how can this happen 😞

Is there a problem with your internet connection, are you able to open any other apps or websites without fault? Could you try making the payment through other devices if available?

If you're really stuck after that point and it's still failing on other devices then perhaps reach out to Spotify Care through this contact form

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

no it is not a connection problem. i tried from different devices. i contacted to support but they send me an automatic e-mail that includes known ways of changing card info. i dont need that..
thanks for your help

Yep OK you do just need to use the contact form in that case. You got an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community so you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

Suggested posts