Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in- I don't remember what email I have attached to my account so can not reset password.

Can't log in- I don't remember what email I have attached to my account so can not reset password.

I only know my username right now, It's sosykiernan. I logged off and now I can't log in. I don't know the password I used and can't reset it because I don't know the email i used to set up.

2 Replies

Hello, @sosykiernan! It might be possible to recover your account but no promises here since since you will need to answer a few questions to get the account back; Just get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

I cant remeber my info for which my credit card is linked too. My phone broke and i had to readd everything and none of my emails are working the ones that are don't have my info.. i need to know what to do bc i don't wanna pay for something i cant get access to. Already tried the online contact form and its not help at all.

Suggested posts