Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't log in on my phone

Can't log in on my phone

Today out of no where Spotify on my phone logged me off my account I constantly as am still trying to log in but it won't let me, I can log into my account but only on my browser every time I try through the app it says my username or password is wrong even tho it's not.
Please help my email is jesusfonseca25@yahoo.com
4 Replies

Hi @JesusFonseca thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! I hope I can help, I've a couple of questions if that's cool,

1) Are you on Spotify Free or Premium? 

2) Check your account overview on the browser, does the login email and username match yours? 

3) Do you have a profile photo in the top right hand corner of the Spotify browser? 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

I'm having the exact same problem. Logged out on all devices, can't log in even though I know my password is correct. Glad I'm not alone, hope they get their **bleep** together. This is ridiculous. 

Hi @user-removed, 

Might be worth changing your password when you are logged into the browser and seeing if the password change helps you login on both, could you give that a go for me?

I'm having the same issue! Removed my phone from my laptop account but just says my username/ password is wrong... This isn't the first time that this has happened.

Suggested posts