Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancel/close/delete my Spotify account.

Cancel/close/delete my Spotify account.

User: scarlet-shadow

Spotify free.

First of all, thank you for your service, but it is not what I was looking for, so I really want to cancel/close/delete my Spotify account.

Thank you.

4 Replies

I canceled my Spotify at the end of April and was charged at the end of may and was just charged last night for the end of june. Now my bank account is overdrawn and I don't get paid tI'll Friday. Yes I checked that I made sure I canceled and yes I checked MORE THEN ONCE. I love Spotify and I wish I could have it all the time but I'm still an average American, working and taking care of my children. And some months I cant afford it. But now I'm going to get charged $35 for being $7 over draft... it's not okay. YOU NEED TO PUT THE LAST PAYMENT BACK IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

Hey @user-removed,

We'll be sad to see you go.

Just send over your account info to the Support team via the Contact form or DM to @SpotifyCares. They'll should be able to instruct you on how to close "scarlet-shadow". 

Hope that helps.

Hi Spotify,

i wish wish to cancel my account as I was charged after the first three months of premium subscription .

however, there is no cancel button under my account .

can u please help to cancel as I do not want to incur any more charges next month??

thanks 

Hey @Speedavenue,

You can try this link using another browser or incognito window. Clearing your cache/cookies might help as well.

Need more help? You can reach out to the Support team via the Contact form or send a DM to @SpotifyCares.

Suggested posts