Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Canceled Spotify, Still Charged

Canceled Spotify, Still Charged

I canceled my spotify premium subscription, but I was still charged, what do I do?

14 Replies

The same thing has happened to me. I cancelled a day before billing and was still billed.

Where do I go from that link? That's the page I started on and ended up here.

*update*

I found it, nevermind. Thanks for the help.

This seems to happen a lot, which is pretty concerning.

the exact same thing just happened to me and now I have no money at all.

this is ridiculous, did you get your money back?

Hi everyone - As these are specific payments queries, it's best to go through our contact form.

That way we can confirm security details (no need to post those to a public forum) and address each of your cases individually. 

Nope. They just gave me the month I "paid" for.

I haven't had a sub for probably 2 months and they randomly billed me yesterday. I do not want premium, I just want my $10 back. I'm currently now in debt with my bank because of it. Class action lawsuit anyone?

@Kerianeran wrote:
I haven't had a sub for probably 2 months and they randomly billed me yesterday. I do not want premium, I just want my $10 back. I'm currently now in debt with my bank because of it. Class action lawsuit anyone?

I couldn't locate any payment on your account - You'd need to email in via our contact form in order to try and get this resolved. To get in touch, scroll up and click on "About Us" then select "contact form".

Airhorn Enthusiast

I did I received an email tellin me that I had to post here to get anything resolved, and exactly, I was billed for it and I don't have it.

Were you given a case number at all? If so, if you can provide that to me I can pass on your case to an advisor.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi Kerianeran - Thanks for that, somebody will be in touch with you soon. Keep an eye on that inbox for us. 

@Kerianeran wrote:
I did I received an email tellin me that I had to post here to get anything resolved, and exactly, I was billed for it and I don't have it.

Any other uses with a payment query that are directed back to the Community should simply reply again to that email. It will then be sure it reach one of our payments team members. 

As security details are needed, we're not able to help on the forums. 

all fair enough to say that but with actual spotify staff you get nowhere ive emailed millions and still nothing just telling me to check the community all i want is my 12.99 back which i was charged for no reason as i cancelled my membership two days before the membership recharged

Suggested posts