Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cancelled subscription late

Solved!

Cancelled subscription late

My Spotify Premium was supposed to be cancelled on 1/29 or else it would renew automatically. I cancelled it late on 2/1 and was hoping it would cancel the monthly subscription and the monthly charge, but my mom still got charged the $10.99. I was wondering if she could get her money back since I cancelled it late, and during those two late days, I hadn't even used my Spotify. Is there a way to get your money back if you're late cancelling your subscription?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @IceGuardian

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here. (Twitter is the fastest)

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @IceGuardian

I suggest you contact support so they can assist you with solving your issue 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here. (Twitter is the fastest)

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and I will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Hi!

I seem to have the same issue.

It dawned on me that Spotify would be charging me for another month, even without notifying me.

I am wondering if I might be able to get a refund for the charge. 

I unsubscribed, and Spotify informed me that the subscription would end at the end of this month, 5/30/2016. But will they still be charging me for the month?

Thanks for any help. 

Suggested posts