Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cant login i dont remember password or email

Cant login i dont remember password or email

So yea month ago i made new account just to get free 1 month premium. I just used some random email that i dont even remember and i accidentaly logged out of the account so i cant log in but now its charging me premium monthly???

5 Replies

Hello juuel,

If you happen to remember your Spotify user name you can login using that rather than your full email address.

As far as your subscription, did you sign up for a 7 day trial? If you did you wouldn't have had to put in your debit/credit card information.

If however you remember putting your credit card information, then you may have made two accounts. Check your email inboxes for a confirmation email from Spotify to determine which one's linked to your Premium account.

If you need further assistance just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I think u didnt quite understand. I dont remember my password OR email
address. I had automatic log in enabled but accidentaly logged out. I only
remember my username and creditcard details ofc If that helps

Ok, I see what you are saying now. One thing you can try is searching your email(s) history by performing a simple search for a message from Spotify (thus providing you with a login field). If that doesn't work you can submit a message directly to Spotify using the contact form on the Spotify contact page. Hope this can help!

I am currently going through the same issue. I went to spotify and the email I got sent me here. Any other solutions?

You can fill out the "contact form" listed on the Spotify help site. Then one of the Spotify staff members will respond to your inquiry as soon as they are able to help resolve your issue.

Suggested posts