Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing premium account from U.K. To Australia

Solved!

Changing premium account from U.K. To Australia

Hi,
I have moved to Australia and wanted to change my family account over. I have managed to change my payment details (Of course) but not my country?
At the moment my country is set at GB but in my account it says Australia in greyed out lettering, this then limits me making any changes.
What can I do to fix this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Tamabarry Brisbane! I'm from Tasmania ^_^

I suggest you contact staff using the online contact form, who can access your account directly to identify the account issue (if you get a response saying to contact the community, reply to that message).

Alternatively you can contact @SpotifyCares on twitter or facebook!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

@Tamabarry hey there, sorry to hear you can't change your location,

have you tried following the steps here?

https://support.spotify.com/is/account_payment_help/account_settings/how-can-i-change-my-country-set...

Yes I have tried those steps. As I said Spotify has allowed me to change my payment details but not my country

Okay, sweet. Does this report your IP address in the correct country?

https://whatismyipaddress.com/ 

Yes, it is showing that I am in Brisbane
Marked as solution

@Tamabarry Brisbane! I'm from Tasmania ^_^

I suggest you contact staff using the online contact form, who can access your account directly to identify the account issue (if you get a response saying to contact the community, reply to that message).

Alternatively you can contact @SpotifyCares on twitter or facebook!

Hi @Tamabarry!

I would suggest contacting the good folks at Spotify as it seem you are unable to change it from your end. They'll be happy to change it for you.

You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonsphere 

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

Suggested posts