Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Full Price for Four Months

Charged Full Price for Four Months

So I have had the spotify student discount (I am a junior in college) for a while now and I just read online that after 12 months the account is switched from the 4.99 back to 9.99 and you are sent an email to remind you. I never recieved this email and I just found out now as my debit card got hacked and I had to reset my account information on spotify with my new card. I have paid roughly $20 more than I needed to because of this and I was wondering if there is any way for this to be refunded or if it would be possible to get four months free to even out this discrepancy. I really appreciate your support, and thank you for providing such an amazing service for so long.

Sincerely,

Aaron Donahue

3 Replies

Hey @Aidonahue,

Please take a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/managing_payments/refund-policy/

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

This literally did not help at all...

Unfortunately, i won't be able to look into your issue as i'm not a Spotify employee but you could take a look at the support article and fill out the linked contact form so someone from the Spotify Support team can reach out to you.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts