Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact Spotify Support?

Solved!

Contact Spotify Support?

How do I contact someone working for Spotify support?

284 Replies

Hi, my problem is that I've had trouble getting help, or emailing or making contact with my issue which is this:
Last week, I was offered a month's free trial of Spotify Premium via email and when I registered, I was immediately charged. That's not right and I'm not happy!!

Hi. I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into this for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

At the moment Spotify starts up as soon as my computer boots up and it seems impossible to stop it.   It is slowing my computer to the point where it is almost useless for anything else.   How can I stop it doing that and be able to bring it up only when I need it?

ashydasher - You can change this from within 'Preferences' in your Spotify. This is under 'Spotify' on a Mac or 'Edit' on Windows.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Jag har precis köpt spotyfi och jag köpte den 2 gånger omedveten på olika mejl adress. 

Först köpte jag en premium med free trial på 30 dagar på en hotmail account sedan funkade den inte och köpte en gång till med min yahoo account och jag vet inte hur jag ska ta bort den på hotmail account. den på yahoo account aktiverades omedelbart eftersom den var inte med 30 dagars frree trial. snälla hjälp nån?

I suggest you submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will look into this for you. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Dear Spotify,

I am a huge fan of what you guys do, but I have a complaint. Once I updated to the new version, I now have no idea what new music is available or any new playlists my friends post. Now it says "You listen to so and so, you should check out so and so."

Honestly, the new "Discover" feature sucks. I have used it maybe once or twice, and have to rely on outside sources to get new music. I'm not the only one who thinks this too. The idea is cool, but maybe you guys could think about adding the new music feature as well? 

Hope to hear from you soon,

Danny

That is ridiculous! I can tell you now, I would NEVER paid for the use of anything though a company I could not contact by phone! After 15mins of searching online for a way to contact spotify by phone I am seeing there is no other options than to fill out a form and wait to be contacted. That is bull **bleep**! If I can call you, then I'm not ever going to sign up for use!! I'm happy to delete my spotify account at this point and use other online radios I can actually call for support!

kyseb - You're right, we can't offer phone support at the moment. This doesn't mean we won't do our all to help you though.

If you have a case number, please reply with it below. We'll happily chase it up.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Spotify is aggravating in terms of navigating through the help section. How to post a simple question is my first complaint.

Using the "form" to contact Spotify is also annoying, in that the categories are so limited! Often, a question does not fit into ANY of the drop down categories.

I click on a link that says Community Ranks, thinking I will be taken to a page that explains how CR works. Instead, I am dropped right in the middle of a discussion, and can't find a simple answer as to how CR works.

I really get frustrated in trying to find answers, or how to post questions in Spotify.

Besides finding out how Community Ranks works, and how to delete a station, I would like to know how to import iTunes playlists.

I agree - the community is pretty overwhelming at first. The search function works pretty well once you get the hang of it. As to your questions...

1. Community ranks are explained in this post.
  2. Radio stations can't be deleted at present. The request for this was marked "not right now" by Spotify. You'll find a pretty long discussion here.
  3. Importing iTunes playlists can be done using the desktop client using the menu item file/omport playlists/itunes.

I really need help with my acct. it has been hacked and all my playlist deleted. I have sent over 10 e-mails to customer support with out one response. Please contact me so I can get this issue resolved

@BH2013 wrote:

I really need help with my acct. it has been hacked and all my playlist deleted. I have sent over 10 e-mails to customer support with out one response. Please contact me so I can get this issue resolved

Hey! Welcome tothe community 🙂 

Do you have a case number from the last time you got in touch, it is in the automated email reply you get when you submit a contact request? 

If not, don't worry submit again using this form using a working email address and then post your case number here and I will make sure it gets looked at. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This is not for real! everytime i come with diffrent question for the customer support they send me the same link. why can't real persons just helps us though phone or something like that, it really pissed me of when they can't send something els then " Look at this site maybe it will help you"  i have paid alot to spotify for haveing just music now it's time for spotify to help me out for the money i give them.

Untitled.jpg

A lot of issues can be resolved in this community if you give some details of the issue and what you have tried. Alternatively, if you used the contact form and you got an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

I have tried three times during a month to get in contact with Spotify support using the contact form and no feedback. Could you please make a password reset on my sons Spotify account jpmbengtsson?

@Illharjen wrote:

I have tried three times during a month to get in contact with Spotify support using the contact form and no feedback. Could you please make a password reset on my sons Spotify account jpmbengtsson?

Hello, Illharjen! Please post case number you received to speed things up. Remember that you can always reset your password using this page or if you have your Spotify account linked to your Facebook account then the only way to change the password is to change your Facebook password.

For some reason I do not get any case numbers (and yes I have checked the spam folder). We have tried the password reset but no email is received.

Illharjen - I've found your case in the system. You should hear back shortly.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

@David wrote:

We're right here. If you wanted to contact us directly, pop over to our contact form. Scroll up, click on "About", and then select "Contact Form" - link: Contact form - Support form

- Added link to contact form / hpguru -

Guys , you are one of the hardest organisations to get help from . .

My mum  , cant pay her subscription , is logged in through Face book  , but cant get through to pay , and cant get any help !!

Is there a direct contact that can help her .

Sara

Suggested posts