Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Display my real name without linking to facebook? (don't have an account anymore)

Display my real name without linking to facebook? (don't have an account anymore)

I got rid of facebook like a year ago, so i don't use it anymore, I'm not even sure if I have an account anymore.display, name

Anyways, I made my spotify account without the need to link to a facebook account but it only displays my username and it doesn't have a picture. 

Is there a way I can change it so that it displays my real name and to add a photo?

3 Replies

Right now the only way to display your real name and add a photo is to connect your Spotify account to a Facebook account

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've got a question in addition of that:

I've got the same problem, though I still have my Facebook account. If I connect my account with my Facebook now, is my username going to change to my real name, or do I have to make a brand new Spotify account and link it with Facebook immediately when I create it?

Yes, you can link your account to Facebook without making a new account. Go to settings, Social, Connect to Facebook 

Suggested posts