Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! My playlists have all been deleted.

Solved!

Help! My playlists have all been deleted.

Hi There,

I logged in, and for some reason my account was downgraded to normal, I'm normally on Premium, and that's what I pay for.

So when I logged in, I went and upgraded again, thinking maybe my billing details were wrong?

When I re-upgraded all my Playlists were deleted, I've spent many hours making those!! I really want them back, can you help?

Ryan

91 Replies

@josipbroz 

If you still need help, reply back to the email from support even if it's from a no-reply address.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I answered several times but the contact Person seems to be unable to help. She Asks for the Same Information instead of doing Something.

I have had a premuim account for months now. I just got a MacBook Air and I wanted to download spotify to it. I did and then when I tried to log in with my account none of my playlists were there. Nothing I have found helped, including having the "empty" account. I tried logging out on my phone thinking I could get back in there but now all those playlists are gone. I am confused and out of answers, please help. 

@rachelhavens97

Read this post for troubleshooting steps and how to contact support if the steps don't work

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi!

I have tried resetting my iPhone by holding both buttons several times and yet my account still says regular and not premium (like I pay for). Very frustrated that all my music is gone and I'm still paying for premium. Please help.

Hi,

I just recently join Spotify and upgraded to premium. I logged out and lost my playlist and all saved songs. How do I get this back? I've tried what's been said but no luck so far. Please help

I have recently update my spotify account and all my playlists have been deleted, bar a couple.  It has done this on my laptop and phone.  Can someone help me with this please?

I've tried restarting my iPhone by rebooting it and I still can't get my playlists to come back up. Is it possible my account could be looked into?

Hi, I'm having the same issues. There's an issue with my card for payment so I was downgraded. For some reason I keep getting logged on with my Facebook and all my playlists are gone. Someone please help!

I went to upgrade to premium and now my main playlist is GONE! I've tried to restart my phone as was mentioned in an earlier post, but that doesn't work! 

HELP!

Hi! Having a similarly problem I upgraded to premium and when I logged in again and have lost all playlists.

Help!

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I went to get on my Spotify and it downgraded me to normal. I pay for premium and I also thought something went wrong with my account so I tried paying again and it made me a completely new account in which I just canceled. I got back on my old account and re paid and all of my playlists are gone 😞 please help!!

Suggested posts